Friday 20 July 2012

and tomorrow is another day......


Leslie Sansone’s 45 mins 3 mile walk, 95 air cycling and 40 crunches
1 coffee w/o sugar, 1 piece of cake cut in biscotti style
½ cup upma, 1 small plantain, 2 tiny dried prawns panfried, 1 coffee w/o sugar
1 cup papaya
½ cup rice, 1 tbsp cherupayar mezhukuparatti, 3 tbsp sambhar,
 1 coffee w/o sugar, 1.5 marie biscuit, 13 salted cashew nuts, 1 murukku, ½ small cupcake and 1 cashew macaroni
1 dosa with potato masala 1 coffee w/o sugar, 2 njalipoovan plantains

 I got up feeling hungry, so had a piece of cake with my coffee.  Anti-exercise demon which was lying low yesterday, acted crazy today. It took me all my fortitude and will power to exercise today.  I did not do that well eating wise. The silver lining is that the portions are not that big. 13 salted cashew nuts comes to around 18 gms. But the culprit is salt. The easy way out is not to buy salted cashew nuts or murukku or cup cake. But when other people in your family enjoy these things, you cannot surely stop them from buying and eating it just because you are on a mission to lose weight.
  
 If I were to look at the positive side, I did not go on a binge. I still managed to keep things fairly under control for dinner.  I find yet again that the moment I eat unhealthy, my body is triggered to eat more unhealthy food.  It is not as bad as before.  A lot of my eating is under control. Change is gradual and even people who have lost weight and are in maintenance mode go off the rail sometimes. So I am going to take a deep breath and commit myself again to eating healthy and exercising tomorrow.

Tomorrow Ramadan begins here. I am not fasting until my M stops. I plan to fast and be spiritually and physically healthy during this Ramadan. Ramadan Kareem to all of my Muslim readers out there:-))

No comments:

Post a Comment