Monday 16 July 2012

plodding on


Weekly weigh-in:  79.7 kgs.

I don’t feel upset about this weight especially since I ate crap in the last two days.  I am in my pre-M  period, so my body may also be retaining water. So no worries  that the scale has not movied. I am going to plod on.

1 coffee w/o sugar
2.5 dosa with sambhar 1 coffee w/o sugar
Papaya and grapes, rice with fish curry and moru koottan,
4 marie biscuits with 2.5 tsp peanut butter, approx ½ a handful of peanuts
1 coffee w/o sugar
watermelon (approx 1 cup), 1 chapathi and approx. 1/2 cup daal


45 mins leslie sansone 3 mile walk
75 air cycling, 35 crunches


Just when I thought that I had things under control, I slipped again. That is ok, I have got to accept that this is not going to be easy and there will be moments when I slip. It is how quickly I get back on to the regimen,  that will make the difference. I felt very very hungry in the evening (with a headache coming on) and ate peanut butter which helped ease the hunger.


I am glad that I have more or less got back on to my regimen. I didn't measure carefully today. So I have to restart that. The eyeballed rice was definitely more than the 4tbsp rice I eat usually. I am surprised that I still felt hungry by evening. My body is so funny:-)

Btw,  If you have any kind of goals, this video can inspire you to keep going despite what everyone, including the so-called experts say.

2 comments:

  1. good going :)the results are usually fast and great when you start a weight loss attempt with exercise :) so that will give you enough motivation to keep going! Minor slip ups may also reflect much. So make the most of now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Sugar:-) Oh and sorry for the delay in approving this comment, I am still figuring out blogger!

    ReplyDelete