Monday 23 July 2012

the law of gradual progress

busy day with Ramadan (ate one fried bonda but did not gorge on uzhunnu vada and beef samosa, so at least that is good, right?)....

Today I was our shopping in the evening and felt really upset looking at my reflection in the mirrors at the supermarket.  I had a "when will this end" moment.  Now I am trying to feel better about the SLOW weight loss issue... with this post by Kate on the law of gradual progress. I JUST HAVE TO REMIND MYSELF THAT THERE IS NO OVERNIGHT WEIGHT LOSS MAGIC. 

2 comments:

  1. oh yeah! slow progress. it can get so frustrating that you just want to get off the weight loss wagon and go back to eating like a dump truck :)

    i TOTALLY understand that!!!

    but hang in there. keep the focus. With time the results WILL be visible. Once you start fishing compliments, you will just propel forwards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sugar! Yes, keeping the focus this Ramadan by eating healthy.

    ReplyDelete