Wednesday 4 July 2012

messed up today

I messed up the regimen today. As I slept late last night, I was so tired when I got up in morning. So, I decided straight away that I will not exercise today. Somehow that let allowed the anti-diet and anti-exercise demon inside me to raise up its head and I went on a rampage.

This is my diet

20 salted cashew nuts
3 elayadas made with coconut and jaggery
2.5 kaipathiri (rice flour and coconut flake breads that is dry roasted)


Lunch
4 chicken burger patties fried in oil
1 chapathi 
 1 cup biriyani rice without the meat (but hey, the rice is cooked in oil)
2 dates

2 cups of coffee

1 bowl of grapes 1 marie biscuit topped with peanut butter

One of the reasons why I slipped up is because of the late night and feeling very tired. I only ate a chapathi and a katori of chicpeas last night, so by the time I slept I was a bit hungry. When I got up I felt a) guilty of getting up late and b) tired. When I felt guilty on one front, I tried to soothe it with food and look where I am.  Feeling bloated and upset.

My resolution for tomorrow: get up at 6.00 am and get the exercise done before coffee and get cracking... I will retire to bed early today. I need at least 7 hrs of sleep to feel refreshed.


No comments:

Post a Comment