Sunday 22 July 2012

to exercise or not, that is the question....


Today: weight is 79.2 kgs, I have managed to lose 1 kilo. Feeling good about achievement and trying not to feel bad that even after three weeks my weight loss is only 1 kilo but I should remind myself that my eating is a lot better these days and that there have been days when I have eaten unhealthy stuff. At least I am below the 80s. Welcome 70s, hopefully I will  also say good bye to you 70s as my weight loss journey continues.

2 appams, egg curry gravy (~1.5 tbsp), papaya and watermelon, 1 date, 1 njalipoovan plantain
1 njali poovan plantain, 1/2 cup cucumber and tomato salad, just over 1/2 cup rava upma
 1 appam, 1 nenthrapazham (Kerala banana) steamed, egg curry 3 tbsp with 1 boiled egg, 1 njalipoovan

Today is my rest day. But considering that I did not exercise yesterday, I should sneak in at least 20 mins of exercise, if not more, especially since I will be fasting from tomorrow onwards and will not be able to exercise for 45 mins for 5-6 days a week. Let me see if I have the will....

Update: I did not exercise.  There is no excuse. Yeah, I was a lazy bum

No comments:

Post a Comment