Thursday 19 July 2012

Baked Ullivadas to fight hunger



Leslie sansone’s  45 mins 3 mile walk, 90 air cycling &  40 crunches
2 coffees w/o sugar
2 handfuls of grapes
2 dosas, ~ 3 tbsp potato masala, ~1 tbsp sambhar
2 chapathis, 1 piece of curried chicken and ~1/4 cup chicken curry gravy, few chicken sausages pan fried, ¼ papaya and ½ apple
3 marie biscuits, 1 coffee w/o sugar, 2 handful of grapes
3 baked ullivadas, 1 omlette, ¼ papayas and ½ apple

I did not weigh myself today.  My body is prolly still retaining water. Maybe, I will weigh myself again tomorrow.  But boy I was HUNGRY in the evening after having coffee and marie biscuits.  Having 2 handful of grapes and drinking water did not help. So I baked ullivadas (recipe from this blog, in fact I had posted about her recipe before) it turned out to be quite ok. I mean, it is not as tasty as the fried ullivadas, but hey I can have them without the guilt. It required only around ½-3/4 tsp oil and that was for 7 ullivadas. I will try to bake masala vada and lets see how that will turn out to be.  I am so glad that I did not launch an invasion of the Murukku packet when the humungous hunger pangs struck!
The anti-exercise demon (AeD) was silenced quickly today.  But as I remind myself again and again this is life baby, there are no happily ever afters, AeD will strike again tomorrow and I should learn to deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment